The Poised 2015 Holiday Gift Guide is here, filled with 11 unique gift ideas for Christmas.
1. Vintage Black Glamour by Nichelle Gainer
A beautiful hardcover visual story of famous actors, dancers, writers and entertainers who worked in the 20th-century entertainment business, but who rarely appeared in the same publications as their white counterparts. £30.00 gbp
2. Harlem Candle Company
Created by a girl who loves travel, scented candles and her neighborhood of Harlem. $20.00 USD
3. Get ready for 2015 and motivate yourself everyday with the Excuse Me… My Dreams and I Have A Date With Destiny Mug. $ 18.00 USD
4. New Music by three Divas. Kick off your music collection with new music by the Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin, the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul, Mary J. Blige and the First Lady of R&B Faith Evans $9.99 USD
5. Simply Eartha. a line of accessories that SAY something, designed to honor the beauty & wisdom of the legendary Eartha Kitt, by her daughter Kitt Shapiro.
6. Yvette Crocker Art, Pillows and Notecards by contributing horoscope artist featured in Essence Magazine and FASHION Illustrator.
7. Healthy Latin Eating: Our Favorite Family Recipes Remixed. Get health conscious Hispanic food recipes that are easy to make by Angie Martinez and Angelo Sosa. $15.75
8. Joy & IMAN Luxe Patent Multi-Section Tablet Case. Six rich colors $29.95
9. S. Whittaker “Woman” Art Collection. Visual artist S. Whittaker brings image to life through art. $80-1500+ USD
10. Boomers 101: The Definitive Collection by Susan Carol McCarthy. 101 heartstring-pingers of people and things define the Boomer generation. $10.75
11. Dark Girls by Bill Duke – an inspiring and breathtaking photo book that celebrates dark-skinned women. $25.00